Some references of my work.
Featured Client References
- Le Figaro - Blogs — Consulting, design, deployment and ongoing management of their Movable Type blog platform, as well as various custom integrations with internal and external systems. Le Figaro is the first online media in France in terms of audience, and they have one of the biggest blog platform among French media.
- Bazikpress — Realization of several content management systems for producing NewsML and custom XML feeds used to provide content to public portals such as Orange.fr.
- MSLGroup (a subsidiary of the Publicis Groupe) — Consulting, design, deployment and ongoing maintenance/support of their worldwide intranet (based on an Atlassian Confluence wiki).
- SFR Service Client — Consulting and design for a wiki pilot to test usability as a frontline helpdesk/knowledge management tool for solving client cases. SFR is the second mobile phone operator in France.
- Washingtonian Magazine — Data and content migration between different databases and content management systems, automation of data import.
Conferences and Training
- Regular speaking engagements on web and social computing topics.
- Training/conferences for: SAFRAN, SAGEM, La Poste, GMF Vie, Promotelec
- Active member of Paris-Web, a non-profit organizer of the Paris Web conference.
A bit anecdotal now, and of bigger interest to my francophone audience, I wrote a management book on professional blogging titled Blogueur d'entreprise which was released in 2006 and considered a reference book in France. Even Loic Le Meur told me my book was better than his.