Ubiquitic is an Atlassian Expert,
with expertise on:
the collaboration enterprise wiki software.
the bug tracking software, because we all got issues!
Ubiquitic provides the following services for Atlassian products in both English and French:
- Reselling licences (Atlassian and third-party editors)
- Support and Third-party Application Maintenance
Ubiquitic has installed and manages several instances of Confluence and JIRA in France, the USA, England and New Caledonia.
Featured Client References
- MSLGroup (a subsidiary of the Publicis Groupe) — Consulting, design, deployment and ongoing maintenance/support of their internal Confluence wiki.
- The Paris Web conference (the French leading conference for people who make the web) — Deployment and ongoing maintenance/support of their internal Confluence and JIRA instances.
- Causata — Migration from Trac to JIRA and Confluence, installation, configuration and consulting (for both their UK and US offices).
- SFR Service Client — Consulting and design for a wiki pilot to test usability as a frontline helpdesk/knowledge management tool for solving client cases. SFR is the second mobile phone operator in France.
Ubiquitic seeks what's working best on the web and plants it in the enterprise in a no-nonsense way. We grok your business needs and are equally at ease with both operational and IT people. Thanks to the ubiquity of the internet and good collaborative software, we help clients worldwide. Please get in touch!